If God Almighty exists, does He make Himself known to those who don’t believe in Him? What would it look like if an atheist were to experience the supernatural power of God for the first time?
NEW CO-HOST INTRO!
It’s a question that’s been on my mind for quite some time now, and one I’m willing to explore. If atheists are truly open to truth, and they want to experience miracles, as many of my atheist friends who come on the show claim to want, will they?
If I were to invite our atheist friends on a journey to find miracles, would they be willing to go?
On today’s podcast, we’ll explore these ideas and tell the story of how Miracles & Atheists got started. We’ll also reveal where we’re headed. It’s an exciting time in M&A history, as we turn the page and start another chapter of this wild journey of unpacking the tension between different worldviews of the supernatural.
You’ll also meet our new MYSTERY Co-host! (OR is it Co-hosts?) We’ll see! Enjoy…
Please send us your feedback, and let us know what you think by giving us an honest rating & review!
- Welcome to Miracles & Atheists [1:39]
- What type of miracle do you want to see? [2:45]
- Introducing Mystery Guest #1 and Mystery Guest #2 [4:26]
- Hey, I got this idea… [5:10]
- Faith is RISK [8:07]
- We need to get an atheist [11:40]
- A mediocre pitch turns into something big [14:06]
- Confusion and a satanic attack [16:52]
- How do you know it’s God? [20:46]
- Why wouldn’t they want to see someone experience the power of God? [25:15]
- A huge undertaking and a clear runway [28:19]
- Why would we travel to the MOST atheistic cities in America? [32:40]
- We’re not called to convert people [39:09]
- Not caring what other people think [39:40]
- What attracted Niel to this film [41:29]
- Who are YOU to direct his movie? [48:20]
- How would Nazach do with an atheist? [52:48]
- What does it mean to co-host? [55:22]
- I was just like, whoa…[57:30]
- Nazach closing words [58:53]
- Nick’s biggest takeaways [59:49]
- Did you know? (something to think about…) [1:01:28]
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come. 2 Corinthians 5:17
- Ham Radio 360 | Modern Christian Men podcasts, hosted by Cale Nelson
- Wildstyle Media, Niel Guilarte
- Miracle documentaries Nick watched:
- Nick’s risky Facebook post about faith that struck a chord.
- Nick’s 1st Miracles & Atheists livestream.
- Apply to be our Guest on M&A
- The Miracles & Atheists Livestream
- The MACC Call-in Show
- M&A on Rumble
- Connect with M&A on Facebook
- Follow M&A on Instagram
- Watch M&A on YouTube
- Follow M&A on Twitter
- Rate & Review M&A on iTunes
- Listen on your favorite podcast platform
- Email the show: email@example.com