If there is a God, do you believe He could create a new eye? If your child was born without a fully functional eye, an eye of abnormal size and shape, would you pray? Would you expect your prayers to make a difference?
But what if they did? What if your child’s eye was recreated?
THE MIRACLE HAPPENED IN BURSTS
That’s our guest Jon Farmer’s testimony, and what we’ll be diving into on this presentation of The Miracles & Atheists Podcast!
Also joining us was another interesting guest, atheist/skeptic Jordan Stewart, who we welcome dto ask the tough questions. This particular episode is Part 1 of a 2-part series.
What an exciting time to have important conversations! We broadcasted this conversation live and in public from the Sanctuary Girl (now Mon Christian Gifts) retail store at the Crabtree Valley Mall in Raleigh, NC.
Even MORE…our Director for The Miracles & Atheists Film will be taking footage for our upcoming movie!!!
Don’t know about the movie? Click here to learn more and please send us your feedback, and let us know what you think by giving us an honest rating & review!
- Niel Guilarte introduces the M&A movie [3:36]
- Welcome Jordan Stewart [4:23]
- Welcome Jon Farmer [5:07]
- Who was John Lake? [6:07]
- Jon introduces us to his miracle story [9:01]
- I want THAT! [11:14]
- We should have a healing service [12:30]
- Jordan comments on Jon’s story [14:30]
- Nothing really made sense to me [16:31]
- What is Jordan’s standard of truth? [17:13]
- More questions from Jordan about Jon’s story [20:32]
- Why does God allow so much death and illness? [25:11]
- Why did God create the devil to tempt people? [28:25]
- Comments from online/what qualifies as a miracle? [30:19]
- Why have medical doctor if faith-healers work? [35:54]
- Closing words for Part 1: Did you know? [40:25]
Listen to Part 2 of this conversation!
Follow Jon Farmer’s YouTube Channel, Second Man Now
“But, as it is written, ‘What no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the heart of man imagined, what God has prepared for those who love him.’” 1 Corinthians 2:9
“Then Jesus told his disciples, “If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me.” Matthew 16:24
“Surely he has borne our griefs and carried our sorrows; yet we esteemed him stricken, smitten by God, and afflicted. But he was pierced for our transgressions; he was crushed for our iniquities; upon him was the chastisement that brought us peace, and with his wounds we are healed. All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned—every one—to his own way; and the LORD has laid on him the iniquity of us all.” Isaiah 53:5-6
- Sanctuary Girl (now Mon Christian Gifts) @Crabtree Valley Mall, Raleigh, NC
- Niel Guilarte of Wildstyle Media, Director of Miracles & Atheists, a Film by Nick Snapp
- M&A023 – The Guy’s Nose Grew Back! (w/ Nicole & Gavin Welch)
- Stephanie Oberto comedy
- Jason Deramo’s platform: 4campus.org
- John Lake
- John G. Lake Ministries (JGLM)
- Astral projection
- Apply to be our Guest on M&A
- The Miracles & Atheists Livestream
- The MACC Call-in Show
- M&A on Rumble
- Connect with M&A on Facebook
- Follow M&A on Instagram
- Watch M&A on YouTube
- Follow M&A on Twitter
- Rate & Review M&A on iTunes
- Listen on your favorite podcast platform
- Email the show: firstname.lastname@example.org