What if God is not in control?
Let’s not talk about being masters of not the Universe, but masters of the Earth. Dominion is a controversial topic among certain denominations of the Christian church; some even call it heretical.
So who has the power?
Co-Hosts Nick Snapp and Marcus Plating get deep into this topic because of all the questions and comments they get from atheists about the problem of evil and why, to secular humanists, God doesn’t seem to be doing anything about it.
It’s all related to the concept of dominion, and we think you’ll gain a lot of value from our conversation. We also want to break you free from the ECHO CHAMBER, where, due to complex algorithms that track our every move on the Internet, we only end up consuming content from people who think like we do…
It’s driven by social-media surveillance marketing and our ever-increasing culture of being easily offended, that’s taking hold of our country.
Enjoy this presentation of The Miracles and Atheists Podcast.
- Let’s get on with the show! [4:55]
- Do we still have power? [6:24]
- Mankind changed his father [10:55]
- Who delivered dominion to satan? [12:26]
- What are the consequences of man having dominion? [16:oo]
- There’s nothing I can do, it’s already in motion [19:29]
- Are we all children of God? [23:26]
- Does God do the evil? [24:56]
- Can a good God judge people? [32:22]
- Super-sovereignty [36:25]
- What if God got His way? [39:26]
- Angels obey the Word of God when we speak it [47:31]
- Speak to things [49:00]
- Let’s go help society together, atheists! [52:04]
- Just don’t be soft, Church [53:24]
- Audience takeaways/MP’s Words of Wisdom [54:00]
John Martin’s comment on the Miracles & Atheists Livestream
- Apply to be our Guest on M&A
- Nick’s M&A Livestream
- Connect with M&A on Facebook
- Follow M&A on Instagram
- Follow M&A on Twitter
- Rate & Review M&A on iTunes
- Listen on your favorite podcast platform