The guy’s nose grew back? That’s just crazy talk…or is it?
Most of us would like to believe God will make someone’s limb grow back, but it’s so far outside anything we’ve ever imagined that it’s unbelievable. We don’t even want to think about something so outrageous. It’s particularly hard to stomach if you don’t believe God exists at all. What do you do with this? You start talking about salamanders and rationalizing the gap in your world view.
Well prepare yourselves for this one Miracles & Atheists Community (MAC)! Our guests Nicole and Gavin Welch have some miracles stories for your listening pleasure. You’ll recognize Gavin from our intro theme, and we thought you would appreciate some details. Dude, his nose grew back? That’s insane!
Nicole (Nic) Welch is an intense but fun life strategist, consultant, podcaster, author and public speaker. She’s also a world traveler, therapist, wife, and mom. Her expertise is in the psychology of identity, communication, and leadership. She has major superpowers in creating powerful people by connecting quickly, influencing deeply and achieving more in every encounter. She wanted to be part of our program to bridge the gap between atheists and Christians all over the world
Nic joins us with her husband, Gavin Welch. Gavin spent over 20 years as the founder and president of a non-profit organization primarily working in Honduras, Central America. Gavin and Nicole witnessed several miracles and God change the lives of hundreds of people during his time there.
We decided not to invite any atheists on with Nicole and Gavin this time so we could dive deeper into their miracle stories without answering questions about salamanders and the scientific method (not that there’s anything wrong with that). We’ll make it up to you next time MAC!
TOUGH QUESTION OF THE WEEK
What does it take for someone to be miraculously healed?
Click Here to Unpack it on Facebook!
- Welcome back Nicole & Gavin to Miracles & Atheists! [5:50]
- It’s not a God problem, it’s a belief problem [7:15]
- We need to learn to actually hear God for ourselves [9:30]
- An outrageous miracle in Honduras! [10:28]
- Tough Question of the Week [15:00]
- Miracles are Simple [16:06]
- Kidnapping people out of gangs [19:00]
- No atheists in Honduras [24:15]
- Don’t let sketchy people pray for you [26:30]
- How to deal with saved gang members [37:09]
- Why do we only see miracles in third-world countries [39:57]
- The image culture of pride and fear [45:00]
- Why follow a God that makes you uncomfortable? [47:38]
- Overweight and lazy in the spiritual realm [49:59]
- Who is responsible for God’s judgment on the Nation? [53:10]
- How to share the Gospel: hell or no hell? [55:30]
- How to contact Nicole and Gavin online [58:00]
- Nick’s nugget [1:00:01]
- Marcus Plating’s Words of Wisdom (WOW) [1:02:03]
- Nick’s M&A teaching on Dominion
- The Devil’s War for Your Mind
- Join Nicole’s Facebook Group, ❤️#GetHeart💜
- Check out Nicole’s website, GetHeartMedia.com
- Follow Nicole on Twitter | Facebook | Instagram
- Connect with Gavin on Facebook
- Apply to be our Guest on M&A
- Nick’s M&A Livestream
- Connect with M&A on Facebook
- Follow M&A on Instagram
- Follow M&A on Twitter
- Rate & Review M&A on iTunes
- Listen on your favorite podcast platform